This is an exciting new role and a great opportunity for a experienced project manager to temporarily join Kent Council Council and oversee the delivery of key business management applications and digital activities.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
* Implementing new business processes using digital projects successfully and manage the organisational change.
* Prioritising, scheduling and coordinating projects in a busy delivery environment
* Building effective relationships with senior officers across the organisation.
* Making sure digital projects are delivered on time.
* Helping to achieve strategic objectives.
You're great at organising yourself and others to deliver
You have previous experience with automation and data migration and can provide support and guidance where necessary
You have an experience of successfully delivering multiple, concurrent digital projects
You know what's involved in creating, developing and continuously improving systems
You're able to effectively manage key stakeholders and able to feedback project progress, translating from complexed terminology.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates