Support the setting up of new Health and Wellbeing team
* Support with the development and then roll out of the integrated wellbeing programme of activities in line with the People Strategy
* Manage three staff (two have clinical elements to their roles, so their supervision will be shared with a clinician).
* Liaise and consult with Operational areas across a wide Geographical patch to identify Health and Wellbeing needs and get a clear understanding about what people want
* Promote new and ongoing Health and Wellbeing initiatives across the Trust.
* Have a good understanding of the Health and Wellbeing Budget and support the most appropriate way use it.
* To be able to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
* Liaise with external stakeholders regarding the provision of Health and Wellbeing Initiatives e.g. local suppliers of fitness classes and accommodation. Ensuring the best value for money is being achieved.
* Regularly update the Workforce and Employee Relations Manager on the progress of Health and Wellbeing Initiatives