Are you up for being part of the Starbucks experience? We're looking for Baristas who can embrace our coffee culture!What to expect
You'll focus on making and serving quality beverages and products, maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment and embracing our values by delivering legendary customer service.
You'll also follow our operational policies and procedures, including cash handling and making sure everyone is safe in store.What you'll need
No prior experience is needed to be a Barista, but we'd like people who love contributing to a team, display commitment and flexibility and are keen to expand their knowledge. We'll train you up and make sure you've got what you need to deliver the best customer experience.
You can expect to:
What's in it for you
- Follow store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling, and store safety and security
- Interact with and fulfil the requests of customers
- Comply with, coach and model Starbucks dress code
- Have experience of delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of multiple employees
- Maintain consistent attendance and punctuality
- Be able to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Alongside your exciting role, you can expect:
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Southern Co-op colleague member discount card
- Life insurance and other support benefits
- Cobra Coffee Starbucks discount (only available in Cobra owned stores)
- In-store discounts and free beverages (limits per shift)
We look forward to seeing your application!