Huntress have been appointed to source a Marketing Assistant to join this Pharmaceutical Giant.Key Info:
- Start Date - ASAP
- Salary - £15.00 - £18.00p/h - £30k - £37k p/a
- Role - Marketing Assistant
- Market Sector - Pharmaceutical
- Duration - 6-8 Months - (Extension Very Likely)
- Location - London
Providing a broad range of proactive administrative support to support the marketing / customer relations teams such as processing and monitoring of purchase orders, preparation of agreements and supporting the organisation of customer meetings and eventsBecoming an internal specialist on activities within allocated therapy areas/ customers / channels including:
- Development and delivery of specific projects that will achieve overall brand objectives and build KOL engagement, such as the organisation and management of congresses- Supporting Brand and Professional Relations Managers in developing marketing materials and campaign delivery- Managing marketing communications activities within the Therapy Areas, such as the stock-keeping, launch and recall of sales materials for field force, and updates where necessary- Providing analytical support to feed into KOL engagement plans, brand plans, sales planning and campaign tracking tools etc.- Co-ordination of team meetings, organisation of itineraries and logistics for ongoing department activities etc.- Being a champion for communications- ensuring structured communications and timely responses /support for the field team
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.