Field Care Supervisor
, Healthcare, Bournemouth, BH1 4NXSalary
: £115,00 Part Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Field Care Supervisor to join a highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care Business.
The role of the field care supervisor is to support the delivery of the highest quality care support services by carrying out a range of functions in the field, including the assessment and review of individual services and the practical supervision, instruction and support of care workers.
Field care supervisors are expected to spend the majority of their working time in the community carrying out their primary functions, but their role will typically also entail a certain amount of office-based administrative work.
This is a great chance to be part of one of the UK's most exciting business's within Domiciliary Care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care.
Oncall is 1 weekend in 3 (Days off in the week to offset the weekend) and 1 evening a week. Extra payments are made for on call, on target earnings of up to £24,000 per year.
As a Field care Supervisor your role will include the following duties:
- Carry out initial risk and needs assessments in respect of individual service users, either in the service user's home or, where required, in other settings such as hospitals or residential/nursing homes;
- Work in partnership with service users, their family, carers, advocates, healthcare professionals and others to ensure the seamless delivery of holistic packages of individual care support;
- Work with care coordinators to support the planning of realistic, effective care worker rotas, with due regard for the particular needs of the individual and the particular skills and attributes of the worker;
- Carry out regular reviews of individual services, including repeated and renewed needs and risk assessments;
- Participate as required in multi-disciplinary review of service users' needs.
- Shadow new care workers in the field to ensure their competence;
- Carry out the on-site observation and evaluation of care worker practice as part of routine supervision, in response to particular performance concerns, or as otherwise directed;
- Provide ad hoc support and instruction to care workers in the field, including in an emergency.
- Promote a safe working environment and safe systems of work in respect of care workers in the field and those that might be affected by their activities;
- Understand and follow hazard and accident reporting procedures
- Be alert to any changes in service users' condition and circumstances and act appropriately when these change
Owing to the nature of the work this position falls within the COVID-19 mandatory vaccination regime for roles in England only
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.
City and County Healthcare Group is an equal opportunities employer.