Are you a qualified Teacher, have SEN experience and actively looking for a new opportunity as a Special Educational Needs Coordinator? Prospero Teaching are looking for a creative individual ASAP for a fantastic school in Gainsborough.CONTRACT/POSITION DETAILS
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Location - Gainsborough - DN21
- Position - SENCO
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- End date (if applicable) - N/A
- Full time/part time - Part Time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £140 per day
- Hours - 2.5 hours per week
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation of a school's special education policy
- Coordinating provision of policies
- Communicating with parents of children with special educational needs
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- QTS required
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Special Needs experience
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, please contact Alayah at Prospero Teaching on .
By registering with Prospero Teaching, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of educational experience to help you find your next career move.
In addition, you will also benefit from:
- Access to free accredited training courses for teachers and support staff, ensuring you are able to continue your professional development
- Support with interview preparations so you're fully prepared and confident to interview for your next role
- Support with lesson planning and classroom management to support you to create stimulating and varied lessons
- A generous recommend a friend referral scheme
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy. Ideally, you will already have a full DBS on the update service but if not, we can process a new one.
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend to Prospero Teaching.