Corporate Account Manager
Salary: £60,000 plus commission
Hours: 08:30 - 17:30, Monday to Friday
Holiday: 25 days increasing to 30 days with service
Location: Horsham, West Sussex.Flexible working options available.
Who are we?
Run by Global 4 Communications, this exciting role offers the opportunity to work in our Residential side of the Business and represent several major brands such as, Home Telecom, Fleur Telecom, Weekly Broadband, Eclipse Broadband and many more. With over 55,000 customers, providing excellent customer service is at the heart of what we do.
Need more proof? Our Trustpilot ratings proudly sit at 4.9 stars in demonstration of customer satisfaction whilst our internal processes and security are backed by ISO 9001 and 27001 accreditations!
Global 4 are also proud to be an Equal Opportunities and a Living Wage Foundation employer. We have been established for over 23 years and offer our staff job security with none of the team placed on furlough over the last year during the pandemic. Our business is the perfect place to forge your career.
What benefits will you receive?
· 50% off our Broadband & Utility packages, completely free after two years
· 33 days holiday allowance including bank holidays
· 5 additional days leave granted based upon length of service
· Buy & Sell holiday allowance scheme
· Death in service benefit
· Pension scheme
· Complimentary fresh fruit, tea, and coffee.
· Eye care vouchers
· Friday fridge
· Company lunches
· £1,000 Refer A Friend Scheme
· Fun incentives
· Paid Charity leave
· £250 Bright Ideas Scheme
· Kudos Employee Recognition Scheme - Including Days Out
What are we looking for?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Corporate Account Manager to join a growing company. We are looking for this individual to focus on building and maintaining relationships with our existing partners.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide exceptional service to our partners; as well as meeting targets set by the business. You will work closely with our existing partners and to follow up on any leads they present to you, as well as building and creating your own business relationships.
You will be responsible for managing the relationship with our partners who provide the leads to the business, you will be accountable for managing these relationships effectively, ensuring that our partners are engaged whilst attracting new lead partners.
This role does not require previous Telecoms experience but just a large scale Client Account Management experience is highly desirable.
What will you be doing?
Your activities will involve performing the following:
· Relationship Management
· Attracting new lead partners
· Managing our suppliers expectations
· Attending site visits to meet with clients/suppliers
· Driving initiatives to improve the client relationship
· Ensuring business growth through building new client relationships
What do we need from you?
· Proven sales experience in a similar role.
· Excellent communication skills.
· The ability to use your own initiative to remain competitive in the market.
· Self-motivated and hardworking individual.
· Proven experience of working with and exceeding targets.
· Confident with both telephone and face to face interaction with clients.
· Financially and target driven.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
Global 4 is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organisation a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class.
For further details, please contact our in-house recruitment team either by email:? or by telephone on .