Finance Business Partner Manager
Temp - Interim
Milton Keynes (Hybrid working)
We are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a start-up Tech company based in Milton Keynes.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will provide finance insight and support for the operational teams and their strategic vision, having overall responsibility and accountability for business partner's financial forecasting, planning, reporting actuals, management accounts and analysis
* Working with senior leadership team to help develop business strategy and ensure business activity is delivered to the highest quality, in the most cost-effective manner.
* Improve understanding and impact of financial reporting on performance of the business units.
* Identify and manage business risks
* Preparation of management reports
* Improving controls and procedures.
* Asset management oversight.
* Key Supplier identification, validation and performance oversight.
* Accountability for financial forecasting, planning, reporting of actuals and analysis.
* Preparing accurate and timely monthly financial information.
* Managing and recruiting a team consisting of a Finance Business Partner and a Business Analyst; working in close partnership with the existing Financial Accounting Team who produce the financial reports.
Skills and experience:
* Fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, Certificate or equivalent)
* Financial and commercial acumen
* Proven ability at working with a leadership team
* Experience of positively influencing business performance by building strong co-operative yet independent relationships, and using data, commentary, and analysis to inform decision making.
* Pragmatic team player, adept at holding others to account through a challenging and supportive style
* Strategic thinker with proven experience driving daily concepts to deliver longer term vision
* Proven experience working with large amounts of data and the ability to turn this into key insights to inform decision making.
*Experience of Construction, Building Asset management, inventory management and construction supplier management beneficial but can be developed