An Account Manager for a multinational consumer credit reporting agency.
Responsible for the delivery of revenue growth across the Telco UK business.Client Details
My client is a multinational consumer credit reporting agency.Description
Key responsibilities of this Account Manager position:
- Provide a consultative approach to existing customers on sales and post sales activities, creating seamless customer centricity and interaction.
- Manage the provision of day-to-day support for account portfolio, ensuring all ad hoc queries are met and resolved in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
- Create and drive effective relationships with all key contacts and decision makers within each account in order to maximise business opportunities and ensure retention of clients.
- Manage new sales opportunities and execute sales process from presentation through to contract negotiations and close, including:- shaping value add client solutions- relating it to the customer's business- creating compelling proposals- understanding the competitor's strengths and weaknesses and how to create a differentiated proposals providing technical solution development
- Understand client requirements and subsequently develop and implement appropriate services and account sales plans to win significant revenues and drive user adoption of the firms solutions.
- Lead multi-functional teams and work with Consultants to formulate and create significant sales opportunities and deliver client solutions.
- Maintain an active awareness of the market trends (economic, regulatory, competitive and technology), to identify business opportunities, proactively feeding back to Management.
Key requirements of this Account Manager position:
- Experience within an account manager role.
- Experience of the Telco market desirable but not essential.
- Experience of presenting to small and large groups of clients.
- Demonstrable best practice and successes in responding to ITTs / RFPs.
- Experience of working for a Credit Bureau or Industry reseller.
- Builds and maintains an understanding of industry trends and uses knowledge to identify factors that differentiate us from its competitors.
- Leverages knowledge of industry, customer and vertical opportunities and challenges to enhance company "win" rate.
This is a chance to join a multinational consumer credit reporting agency in an Account Manager position paying upward of £40,000 base salary. £5,500 Car allowance, £25k commission pot.