Service Desk Analyst - 2 months contract - Based in Birstall - Immediate Start - £180 a day inside IR35
The IT Service Desk Analyst role will report to the IT Service Desk Team Leader and is the initial point of contact for IT related requests and issues. A motivated and dynamic individual is required to join a progressive and evolving team.
* Ensure all incoming calls, e-mails and portal-based requests are correctly logged and recorded in the Service Desk Call Logging system.
* Manage Incidents and Service Requests assigned to you, ensuring SLA and KPI compliance.
* Provide 1st level support, standard IT software, mobile devices and hardware related issues.
* Ensure appropriate escalation to Team Leader where necessary.
Essential Technical Skills
* Previous experience of working in a 1st/2nd Line Support experience.
* Understanding of ITIL principles.
* Experience of ITSM/Service Desk Tools.
* Basic knowledge of Windows 7 & 10.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Office 365
* Excellent phone manner.
* Valid driving license.
ECS Resource Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information please click the following link: https://(url removed)/work/equal-opportunities-employer
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://(url removed)/work/flexible-application-process