An exciting opportunity has arisen for IT Systems Support Engineer to join the team with a major visual communications agency specialising in design, print and promotional marketing materials,
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge and experience in providing 1st and 2nd line IT Support.
This position will start with a minimum 6-month contract and a hybrid working environment. Due to location own transport will be required.
* Provide 1st / 2nd level desktop and application support for Mac Users, Windows Users, and network issues
* Initiate, co-ordinate and escalate internal support tickets.
* Maintain logs of all support issues in the service desk application.
* Resolve warranty hardware replacements by liaising with suppliers/manufacturers.
* Assisting with archiving and housekeeping of data systems.
* Windows Server 2012 and up, including DHCP, DNS and Remote Desktop Services.
* Good communications skills
* Exchange/O365 administration.
* Proficient in the applications which make up the Adobe Creative Suite of products, in order to support designers