Futures Recruitment Services are seeking an ESG Manager to join our clients team. The company is going through a rapid expansion process and the ESG Manager role is to manage the ESG data collection and reporting from and for our client's underlying portfolio companies, under the direction of the Head of ESG, whilst also managing our client's internal ESG reporting.
Key responsibilities for the ESG Manager include:
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients to manage their ESG reporting via the Worldfavor Sustainable Investments tool.
* Create and manage a contact database for all relevant ESG subjects.
* Collect, store, map and process the relevant ESG data of our clients and their portfolio companies.
* Assist and guide our clients and their portfolio companies in the technical matters of ESG data collection and reporting.
* Collect and manage key ESG data on behalf of our client across all ESG data.
* Enter the required ESG data accurately into the ESG reporting platform.
* Manage and maintain the content of the ESG platform.
Skills and Expertise required for the ESG Manager:
* Strong interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with clients, colleagues, and business contacts.
* A keen interest in ESG and up to date subject matter knowledge.
* Logical approach and strong analytical skills.
* Attentive to detail.
* Positive, willing, flexible and proactive approach.
* Able to work independently.
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines.
* Own and resolve complex queries and situations.
* Relevant working experience in a similar position in a law or professional services firm would be desired.
* Sound technical financial services knowledge together with an understanding of ESG and SFDR reporting requirements would be preferred although not essential.
If you are interested in the ESG Manager position apply now or contact Courtney at Futures Recruitment