We have exciting contract opportunities for talented SC Cleared - Cost Control Finance professional operating inside IR35 to work on projects with our defence client, the successful candidate will work from home
The daily rate will be between £266 and £342.
The initial contract period would be 6 months with high potential to extend. The roles offer flexible hours (40 hours a week) and you will be working from home (until COVID restrictions are eased).
OUTLINE OF THE ROLE
- Responsible for the consistency and accuracy of management cost information and financial performance reporting
- Ensure that project costs are rigorously controlled, maintaining accurate and timely accruals based forecasts and investigating/explaining variances from budget
- Undertake related cost control activities, ensuring all financial and performance reporting requirements are met.
Part of your role may include producing:
- Financial and Funding Forecasts ( current and future years)
- Performance Reporting and Audit Support
- Variance Analysis and Reporting
- Risk Management and Investment Decisions
* Valid and current SC clerance
* UK national
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including the use of V-lookups and pivot tables)
* Understanding of budgeting and forecasting, variance analysis and capturing project costs
* Analytical, cost or financial management experience is essential
* A AAT/CCAB/CIMA (or equivalent) qualification is desirable