SAP Data Analyst
£45,000 - £55,000 P/A
Andover / Hybrid / Remote Working
Would you like to join a world-renowned company to support with an ambitious long-term project?
Liberty CL Recruitment is absolutely delighted to be partnering with our client for an SAP Data Analyst to join them on a 2-year fixed-term contract basis. There is a strong possibility that this role may be extended, or even go permanent for the right person!
The main purpose of this role is to collaborate with internal functions across the business on a project to deploy a new ERP system and implement a new global Data Quality tool.
You will also support with Master Data Governance processes to sustain acceptable levels of data quality for the migration phase of this project.
Some of your duties will include;
* Working with the global data team and data owners to identify key systems, master data objects and identify critical fields,
* Profiling data to understand data rules, looking at data types, formats, patterns and logic,
* Documenting data rules for use with the Data Quality tool,
* Implementing a 'housekeeping' program and coordinating data cleansing activities to remove obsolete and redundant data,
* Developing Data Quality scorecards and conducting master data familiarisation sessions.
As an individual, it is essential that you have experience of large-scale SAP implementations and transformation programmes and knowledge of the key master data objects within SAP (material, vendor, customer, asset).
Any experience working on a SAP-orientated project in the past would also be hugely desirable!
As a person, you will;
* Be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal,
* Possess strong attention to detail,
* Have the ability to build strong relationships,
* Be highly resilient and embrace change and challenge.
The full-time working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
This is a 2-year fixed-term contract role. With offices based in Andover, there is free parking available on-site.
The company does offer hybrid working; for candidates further afield, for the first couple of months this role also comes with a travel allowance and then the role can be performed mainly from home.
The salary is up to £55,000 P/A, depending on experience, plus numerous benefits, including; a 15% annual incentive bonus, pension, Simplyhealth cash plan, staff discounts, plus so many more!
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact the Liberty CL Recruitment Team