Reporting to the IT Architecture Lead Business Analyst will be required to document 'As Is' processes across a number of key business functions, including finance, procurement, HR, site operations, sales and product management and work with the relevant business stakeholders to define and document 'To Be' processes, functional and non functional requirements, testing scenarios and acceptance criteria.
* Create and maintain Business Process Maps for key business functions and processes
* Work with IT Architecture Lead and Project Teams to identify any changes
* Work with IT Architecture Lead and Project Teams to develop testing processes for new system functionality.
* Develop functional requirement for any system changes or enhancements
Relationships and key contacts
* As a member of Operations & Delivery you will be working closely with the Change Delivery, Infrastructure, Support and Architecture teams as part of service design, transition and operations.
* You will work with business stakeholders
* You will maintain relationships with key suppliers that provide a range of services including sourcing/supply, support and maintenance, managed services and full outsourcing.
Role specific requirements
Skills & Experience
* Produces work to consistently high standards
* Displays high level of professionalism and integrity.
* Flexible Approach to working conditions and working hours to meet business objectives.
* Team oriented, assists and supports operational teams and colleagues.
* IT Project and Program Experience.
* Experience of business analysis, requirements analysis, elicitation and documentation.
* Experience of implementing and designing Enterprise
* Systems including ERP, CRM.
What we offer:
Colt DCS is a growing business that is investing in its people. Our people are defined by their ability to make things happen and deliver on their promises. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt DCS recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
* Pension and insurance options
* Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
* Business mentoring
* Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers
* Flexible working and relaxed dress code
* Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities