About This Role
This role is to join this team and support management of Paid Media and SEO across variety of clients.
You will be using Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads to manage client campaigns and report on results.
You will then be performing SEO tasks throughout the month to optimise sites, ensuring PPC and SEO work together, and discuss these directly with clients.
You will learn a huge amount from working with a diverse set of clients in many business sectors, and will be able to choose to specialise in certain sectors, as well in certain areas of digital marketing.
With Fanatic you will be able to shape a role over time, and explore areas new to you, to build in areas that most interest you.
You will also have direct client contact, meaning you can discuss and deliver, with the support of the managers and wider team. You will always receive the credit for the great work that you do from within Fanatic, but also directly from the client.
You will also work with the inhouse designers and programmers, to implement larger changes that websites need to support the ever improving SEO and CRO.Key Responsibilities
Skills & ExperienceEssential
- Planning - Work with our clients to plan their digital strategies, with an emphasis on driving strong PPC results and ROI
- Delivery - Get hands on help to execute multiple marketing campaigns across LinkedIn, Google Search, Google Shopping and Facebook
- Campaign Management - Support the ongoing management and optimisation of campaigns from concept to completion
- Performance Analysis - Implementing effective monitoring and reporting using tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Data Studio.
- Support the other members of the Digital team,
- Work closely with the design and development teams
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within digital paid media role
- Experience in planning, managing, executing multi-channel campaigns
- Experience of working with paid media channels including Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience managing £5k+ PPC budgets
- Ability to gather insights from multiple data reporting tools and help recommend steps for campaign optimisation e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook, Google, Data Studio
- Experience using platforms like SEMRush, Hotjar and Google Optimize
- Good understanding of website conversion rate optimisation
- Technical experience, and the desire to be involved with the technical factors, from data analysis, to technical improvements
- Experience speaking directly to clients and key stakeholders