Paralegal (PLEASE NOTE; This position is to relocate to Australia)
Are you seeking a Paralegal position in Australia that offers the opportunity of a Training Contract after 24 months of satisfactory performance?
Systech International is a leading claims and dispute resolution consultancy and are currently involved in some of the largest and most complex construction and engineering disputes in the world.
Systech International currently has opportunities for exceptional, talented and experienced Paralegals to be involved in dispute resolution on major infrastructure projects internationally. Paralegal Requirements:
- Prior Paralegal experience is preferred
- Self-starter that can work automatously
- Collaborative and hard-working
- Have obtained an SRA qualifying law degree in the UK (2.1 and above)
- Completed or undertaking the LPC
- Paralegals working for Systech International will most likely be working in a multi-cultural team environment and would typically look forward to:
• Working on live construction projects, providing support to our teams involved in the preparation and defense of construction claims and major dispute resolution
• Reviewing and appraising risks in contracts on major projects
• Making bespoke amendments to standard contracts
• Helping to prepare sub-contractor agreements
• Drafting correspondence, including counter-claim letters
• Facilitating negotiations in meetings, including translations
• Assisting in the preparation of independent, third party reports
• Researching and preparing bespoke seminar materials for client training purposes (various contract types, claims assessment, dispute resolution methods etc.)
• General Administration support, as required
Candidates who complete a satisfactory 24 months with Systech International in a Paralegal role will be considered for a training contract with Systech Solicitors to become UK qualified.