This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Worcestershire based Marketing Services / Graphic Design Agency who deliver high quality creative services to a diverse client base. Working as part of a small Account Management team, this is a varied and hands on role covering the production of both on and offline advertising and promotional materials, websites, exhibition stands, print management, video and more. If you're an in-house marketeer with solid project management skills, a passion for the automotive industry and fancy exploring agency-side life, this is absolutely the role for you.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong, confident communicator, both verbal and written with an appreciation for creative design.
- Client focussed approach - customer is always right.
- Calm and considered problem solver with an analytical mind.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail (proof-reading, checking artwork drafts of brochures, advertising text, reports, quotes etc).
- 2 years agency/in-house experience.
- Line management experience preferred but not essential.
- Managing day to day client relationship (email, telephone, meetings).
- Interpreting and developing client briefs.
- Briefing the design studio and third party suppliers.
- Smooth management of projects so they are delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard.
- Sourcing supplier quotes and timings and preparing them to present to clients.
- Contributing to brainstorm sessions for client projects and pitches.
- Maintaining WIP and client status reports.
- Internal report production.
- Financial administration.
- Supporting the Account Director and Managing Director on new business development activity when required.
This role would ideally suit the following - Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Campaign Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer, Communications Officer, Communications Executive, or perhaps even a Social Media Specialist, all who have exceptional interpersonal and project management skills, a creative flair and extensive client-facing experience.
My clients offices are based in Droitwich and require on-site
working but could consider one day WFH
. This location is easily commutable from Worcester, Fernhill Heath, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Martin Hussingtree, Hartlebury, Stourport-on-Severn, Pershore, Inkberrow, Holt Heath, Stoke Prior and areas in the immediate vicinity of.BSMKV45424 Marketing Account Executive - Worcestershire - £23,000-£30,000 - On-site