Introduction : Parkhouse is a modern-day data, digital and marketing activation agency that exists to offer brands a versatile partner to tackle business, marketing and digital challenges. The Account Manager will join one of our account teams, committed to listening to our clients, understanding their needs, offering our support, expertise and guidance whilst adding value along the way. As an account team we offer an assortment of services from eCRM and email marketing through to web development, creative and strategic planning. We deliver these services to a variety of clients across the hospitability, transport and finance industries. This results in no two working days being the same with each day offering opportunities for something new. Parkhouse is an agency where if you have the drive, great opportunity can be created both personally and professionally. Parkhouse is a business built on its people and offers a well-balanced hybrid approach to the working environment which consists of a blend of home and office. In our newly refurbished, open-plan office, based just outside of Moorgate tube station, Parkhouse is a welcoming environment that reminds you of the power of being with colleagues and collaboration. Regular company updates with contributions across the business and social events afterwards, frequent lunch and learns and weekly business 'The Wrap Up' emails to celebrate the weeks highlights and business wide news, all contribute to the Parkhouse culture.
Activities of the Company : Parkhouse is a strategic communications company which combines the power of data with compelling creative to help brands better connect with their customers. Our teams of data and CRM experts, designers, writers and developers plan and work together to create and deliver inspiring and effective communications at every stage of the customer journey. Clients come from numerous and varied sectors and we believe in a problem led approach to designing and delivering solutions to meet their business, marketing and technology challenges.
Core business activities cover three main areas:
• Intelligent data management. Data is at the heart of any effective customer communications. We collect it, analyse it and keep it safe in one place - to inform client strategy and deliver their business objectives.
• Building brand. From analysis, strategy and creative design to tone of voice, journey planning and implementation approach, we help our clients to connect with their customers and to stand out from the crowd.
• Connecting the digital world. By combining CRM technologies with imaginative multi-channel communications we connect with today's "always on" audiences. Our aim is to deliver the right message, through the right channel, at the right time, including from dynamic email and social media ads to augmented reality and online data capture.
Location Parkhouse Department Client Services Line Manager , London
To ensure all client projects are briefed, priced, developed, tested and delivered in a way that delivers revenue for Parkhouse and excellent service to the client. To be the voice of your clients and grow Parkhouse's relationship with the client and identify new revenue generating opportunities through expansion of the services we provide.
Client Relationship and Account Management :
• Build positive relationships with your key client stakeholders.
• To be the Digital Marketing expert for clients within your portfolio, understanding their key business objectives and challenges and identifying opportunities to help them achieve those objectives.
• Support your team in ensuring the client's expectations are exceeded and you deliver the basics brilliantly.
• Identify revenue generating or efficiency opportunities to your AD.
• Support account growth, working with clients and key internal teams i.e. Consultancy, Planning, Creative, Analytics to be an advocate of innovation and proactivity in understanding client challenges and potential solutions.
• Help clients identify innovative solutions to strategic requirements by introducing and managing internal subject matter experts when required.
• Ensure appropriate preparation for client QBR's including innovation and looking to the future.
• To arrange and direct client meetings and ensure an agenda is agreed in advance and create presentations to support work in progress.
• To issue contact reports for all client facing meetings and send to all attendees promptly.
• To ensure that risks are identified and escalated internally and the client relationship is governed in line with company policy using company processes.
• To proactively read and understand all key documentation relative to your clients and the solutions we provide for them to increase your knowledge and understanding.
Project and Campaign Management :
• Ownership of administrative documents and ensuring that relevant documents are kept up to date based on an agreed schedule.
• Creating and circulating client status reports and WIP reports to the agreed schedule
• Be a direct interface between internal delivery teams and clients across all work initiatives and deliverables, capturing and documenting requirements clearly and thoroughly and owning all communication on progress, status and risks.
• Produce and maintain a timing plan for all client and internal deliverables to hit agreed timings.
• Escalating blockers or risks to your AD in a timely manner.
• To be responsible for briefing all strategic work into the relevant department using agreed company processes and establishing clear governance for tracking progress, blockers and successes and keeping two way communication effective between internal teams and the client.
• To support internal teams across multiple locations, providing them with clarity on requirements, deliverables and dependencies, to ensure the quality of all work that is delivered to the client is of the highest standard.
• To manage multiple campaigns or projects in parallel and deliver within agreed timescales and to budget, ensuring all out of scope requirements are managed as Change Requests and estimated and billed appropriately.
• To understand the end-to-end digital email and SMS execution process, to identify efficiencies, make effective prioritisation calls with your AD's support and seek opportunities for improvements and innovation.
• To make sure project resource requirements are estimated accurately and quotes supplied to clients and signed of before any work is started.
• To accurately schedule resources once a project has been signed off by a client and to manage the schedules in order that resource time can be planned effectively.
• To update your timesheets on a daily basis
Focus on Growth:
• Be the voice of Parkhouse and DCX and the range of products and services we offer clients.
• Understand the products and services we can deliver and through a passion for understanding your client, their business, their objectives and challenges, identify opportunities to maximise revenue and with the support of your line manager, identify opportunities to cross-sell / up-sell to help them achieve their objectives or overcome their challenges and drive growth in revenue and EBITDA for all DCX agencies.
• To create invoices as soon as a project is completed and all burn down reporting against retainers to ensure accurate records maintained and Change Requests charged as appropriate. To ensure Purchase orders are received for all work
• To own the accuracy of our job management and financial system for your projects, ensuring all recurring and new jobs are created in the system with a focus on accuracy of all details including key dates, deliverables and links to documentation and assets to support the smooth running of the estimation and job scheduling process and to guarantee all invoicing is completed promptly on completion of work.
• Demonstrable experience in digital and offline marketing
• Demonstrable experience working with complex and data driven CRM solutions Basic understanding of how to put to gether a cost estimate for a project
• Strong customer facing skills with 2 - 3 years account management experience
• Confident use of MS Office
• Familiarity with IBM Acoustic
• Familiarity with Tableau