Simmons & Hanbury have been exclusively mandated by a leading European investor and asset manager who are seeking a Legal Counsel to join their transactional team in London.Key Responsibilities:
- Investment structuring and execution support from a legal perspective, working alongside investment professionals across the UK, Ireland, Italy, Portugal and the Netherlands
- Supporting the legal team in providing assurance to the independent management board on a range of matters, mainly focusing on investments but with engagement on broader governance and compliance matters from time to time
- Ensuring the adherence of transactions and transaction document terms
- Work with key stakeholders across various divisions
Due to the high volume of applications, if you haven't heard back from the team on this role, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. If your profile matches any of our other opportunities, one of our consultants will be in touch. About Simmons & Hanbury
- Broad Debt Finance or Restructuring lawyer with circa 3-5 years post-qualification experience supporting business as in-house or external counsel in a transactional role.
- Experience working on complex cross-border legal transactions.
- A willingness to work in a broad role with an exposure to a variety of elements relating to transactions, investments, regulatory matters and managing the fund structure
Simmons & Hanbury is a specialist executive search firm that sources and secures the best human capital and future leaders for our clients. We provide an integrated international service to support our clients across the globe, from our group headquarters based in the heart of the City of London. We support some of the most prestigious organisations in the world, across financial services, commerce & industry, and professional services. Our services include executive search and market intelligence within the Legal, Compliance and Corporate Governance practice areas, while our Legal Services division Hanbury Partners provides flexible consultancy arrangements. We facilitate secondments for senior lawyers into in-house legal departments and law firms, and source specialist lawyers for bespoke projects.