Salary/Rate: £22,880- £26,500 per annum Dependant on experience. (based on 40hrs/wk)
Monday-Friday, Term Time only. Permanent role. Full or part-time working will be considered.
Based at Ingfield Manor School, Billingshurst, RH14 9AX
We require a creative and experienced individual to assist the Head of Care in the leadership and management of the residential team
Ingfield Manor School is a day and weekly boarding school for 60 pupils and students from age 3-19 with neuro-motor impairments such as cerebral palsy. We are one of the UK's leading Conductive Education providers. Our school is an exciting and rewarding place to work with excellent resources, including a state-of-the-art multi-sensory room. Full clinical supervision, training and CPD opportunities are ongoing.
At Ingfield Manor School, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a healthy, active and fulfilling life, regardless of their background or disability. The aim of our services is to provide a safe and stimulating environment for adults, young people and children.
* To be responsible for the day-to-day management of all children and young people accessing the residential provision
* To ensure a high standard of care for residential students at all times.
* To develop the residential students' social skills through organising and supervising leisure pursuits and outings
* Ensuring there is a wide variety of after school activities
* To safeguard all children and young people and take every step to ensure that they are protected from neglect abuse and exploitation.
* To support, mentor and supervise members of the residential team.
Ingfield Manor school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Any successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Salutem Care and Education have services across England and Wales supporting adults and children in residential and educational environments.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 24th June 2022
Interviews: Week commencing 27th June 2022