The speed read:
An established strategy agency driven by sustainability and purpose-lead creative change is seeking an Account / Project Manager to join their Client Services team. The facts:
You'll be working in an agency that prides itself in driving big ideas and creative problem solving for clients ranging from a variety of corporate to architectural with sustainability at the heart of all the projects they work on.
As an Account Manager you are looking for an opportunity to work within the Client Services team and to use your branding expertise and exceptional listening skills to build and maintain client relationships. This role will be a chance to manage every aspect of the projects inside and out for a variety of corporate clients ranging from disruptive start-ups to global icons.
On a day-to-day basis you'll be looking to contribute to strategic and creative thinking of multiple projects through the studio with the support of the Client Services Director and Senior Account Manager. You'll be
- Confident in creating open lines of communication with clients and the team, writing contact reports, preparing briefs, and meeting deadlines and chairing internal and some external project meetings.
- Open to improving processes, scoping, and writing cost estimates
- Creating timing plans and looking for opportunities to secure extra work with existing clients
- Have 2-3 years' experience in a similar role within a brand consultancy, strong candidates from digital/advertising and/or comms background will also be considered
- The ability to multitask and manage workloads to meet deadlines
An organised multi-tasker
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000