Our client is International Airport
which has an opportunity for a freelance Brand and Marketing Manager role.
This is a 4month contract (Inside IR35) - Hybrid Working
Senior Brand and Marketing Campaigns Manager is responsible for developing and driving brand and marketing strategies to promote the brand, products and services, aligning with overall business objectives to increase awareness, passenger growth and non-aeronautical revenue.
The role is responsible for managing and leading a team of Brand and Marketing professionals and working with external agency partners to create innovative and effective ways to position the brand s the airport of choice with high impact multi-channel, integrated campaigns that are capable of shifting audience attitudes and behaviour.Job Role
Qualifications and Experience
- Drive and execute comprehensive consumer strategies and lead cross-functional teams to deliver on business objectives of awareness, growth, revenue and sentiment, working with internal and external partners across the full marketing mix.
- Manage and develop the Brand including new propositions, tone of voice and guardianship of brand assets across the business
- Lead and develop a team of Marketing Campaign Managers providing team direction, campaign support, motivating and coaching direct reports
- Develop the Brand & Marketing strategy and campaign plans, negotiate agreements, build and maintain effective agency relationships (creative & media agencies) for the development of creative campaigns, media plans and asset production
- Manage the marketing budget, establish strategic goals and objectives for campaigns and produce reports for leadership team and stakeholders highlighting KPI's, activity & ROI
- Lead creative campaign asset planning and production for use on owned channels, paid and on-airport void media and manage any new reports as the team grows and freelance/agency resources
- Due to the changing nature and demands of the business the role holder is expected tobe flexible in approach and support the wider Marketing & Customer Engagement team with related initiatives.
- Excellent verbal, written, spoken English language proficiency (with qualification) Degree/CIM or IDM qualifications
- Expert in Brand proposition & development and Marketing across TV, OOH, Print, Radio, Digital, Paid Media and the delivery of creative marketing campaigns from conception to post analysis
- Demonstrable experience of a diverse range of marketing disciplines from advertising, social, content, digital, retail marketing to sponsorship, partnerships and activations in consumer led organisations
- Excellent creative eye with ability to lead the development of marketing campaigns with a roster of creative agencies to ensure maximum impact and efficiency
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management and external partners
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing teams and multiple projects, multiple stakeholders and agencies.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.