Are you an experienced Account Executive or Senior Account Executive, looking to take the next leap in your PR career? Does the idea of working for some of the world's finest in travel and tourism capture your imagination?
From luxury hotel groups and independent properties, you'll metaphorically (and sometimes physically) travel the world working alongside clients with some truly beautiful stories to tell. With a truly enviable reputation in the luxury industry, the creative capability and collaborative culture of this agency is second to none.
With offices in New York and Dubai, they are internationally renowned, and work on some huge luxury brands across food/drink, travel, wellness, retail, design; you name it, they work on it! Merging the world of PR and creative, the result is one of the most fun and successful communications agencies!
This particular team are now looking for a new Senior Account Executive to work on the PR for clients in the luxury travel arena.
With hybrid & flexible working, some brilliant benefits and the office being just a stone's throw away from Portobello Road, this is a great opportunity to progress your career in a fun, fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Well-established, award-winning agency
- Mid-sized boutique agency
- Has regular training from industry professionals' year round
- Excellent commission structure for those who bring in new business
You will be:
- Liaising with top tier media and key influencers
- Maintaining collaborative client relationships, keeping an open conversation, and delivering top results
- Organising and hosting press days and trips
- Writing press releases and working on relevant social media
You will have:
- Ideally two years' experience in travel PR
- Strong evidence of creative and strategic thinking, an amazing eye for detail, with one finger on the pulse of travel trends
- To be a keen networker, adept at building relationships with key influencers and industry spokespeople
- To be comfortable bringing in new business, presentation writing and pitching
- An interest in travel and all things fine and luxurious!
If this sounds like an opportunity, you'd be interested in hearing more about, then please don't hesitate to get in contact.
To apply or find out more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!