Systems Engineer (RF, Microwave)
Oud defence industry client is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer.
As part of the research and development team, you will collaborate with our cross-functional, multi-disciplinary development team in the definition, design, and development of electronic products.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Development of system architectures and requirements for electronic products and platforms
* Providing support to the design, development, implementation, and testing of electronic systems including applications related to RF signal processing, data communications, system security and mission data
* Participation in project leadership and/or program planning including providing technical input to product development plans and concept documents
* Preparing engineering specifications, reports and presentations to customers and internal stakeholders
* Performing system-level modelling, simulation, and analysis to evaluate system designs against requirements
* Participate in customer interactions as well as partner engagement to finalise high-level system requirements
* Master's degree in engineering or similar
* Minimum 5 years of Systems Engineering experience
* Understanding the interaction between system requirements, and hardware and software implementation
* You can see the big picture as well as an understanding of the details in the solutions offered to the customer.
* You are a great communicator that easily creates and maintains professional relationships and instils trust and commitment among those you meet in your everyday work.
* Experience and understanding of the operational requirements with knowledge of military standards
* Experience in mixed-signal, RF, and communications systems development
* Ability to document/support technical analysis and assessments with strong attention to detail