An energetic Spanish teacher is required at a large secondary school from September. The role will be full time and will initially be on a temporary contract, however, if the right person is appointed, the role will become permanent from January 2023.
The school require someone who has recent experience teaching Spanish in a UK school classroom to key stage 3 & 4 classes, and you will need to be able to manage behaviour effectively. You will be required to plan and prepare the work for the classes you teach, mark the work and attend departmental meetings, parents evenings and staff training days as and when required.
* Salford Secondary school
* Spanish Teacher KS3/KS4 Classes
* September 2022
* Full time
* Minimum rate £131.86 per day
* 8:30 am - 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
Fully qualified teacher status
Spanish language specialist capable of teaching KS3 and KS4
Recent teaching experience in a UK school
Innovative and creative teaching strategies and lessons
Aim to strive towards good and outstanding standards
ICT capable with interactive whiteboards etc.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional references
* Qualifications (QTS)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* In-house Training and Development Team
* A dedicated Consultant