The fast-growing Paid Social arm of our Biddable Media team is looking for an Account Manager to oversee and exciting client: Spotify!
As the perfect candidate, you, will have strong experience working on branding clients through key channels such as Facebook and Instagram, with other channels such as Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok and LinkedIn being a plus.
In this growing team, you will act as an expert on all things Paid Social for both our clients and planning teams. One of your responsibilities will be to oversee the daily delivery and optimisation of campaigns, as well as train and develop the Analysts and Account Executives.
With a monumental opportunity to grow the account this year, this role provides the perfect platform for you to support the Paid Social Associate Account Director and Account Director with the planning of campaign strategies and tactics for pitches.
This role is ideal for any one who wants to join an award-winning team and learn from a wide range of clients, industries and digital disciplines, which are of central importance to today's advertising and media industry.Key Responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Being a source of expertise in Biddable Media - particularly Paid Social (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn) - for the wider business and our clients
- Working with the Paid Social Associate Account Director to plan campaign strategies and tactics
- Support and train Analysts and Account Executives ensuring that high standards of work are delivered
- Supporting the Associate Account Director and Account Director in ad-hoc work
- Ensure the team runs best in class Paid Social campaigns that align with creative and platform best practice
- Have a good understanding of platform updates and ensure your client is updated on changes that effect strategies or on-site tracking
- Experienced in working with both branding and performance clients
- Experience working with most Paid Social platform including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat and LinkedIn's ad platforms. (Not compulsory to have worked on all but have some understanding of how each is planned)
- Passionate about digital and can demonstrate an interest in it outside the workplace
- Confident in leading conversations around social strategy and tactics
- Knowledge of other digital channels and disciplines, such as affiliates, SEO and display would be a massive plus
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Strong mathematical skills
As the global performance marketing agency of IPG Mediabrands, we are obsessed with Customer Flow, the continuous movement of customers along the path to purchase. Our purpose is to help brands build and accelerate Customer Flow, and we offer deep expertise in digital crafts required to move customers along that journey. We do this by unifying our craft experts which include search, social media, SEO, eCommerce, content creation and strategy under a single operating system.
Our expert team of specialists delivers integrated initiatives that help the world's leading brands connect to the people who drive their business forward - efficiently and effectively. Reprise is headquartered in New York with over 60 offices around the world and works with brands like Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Amazon, American Express, Lego & more.
At Mediabrands and Kinesso, we celebrate difference and believe this makes us stronger. Mediabrands and Kinesso are equal opportunity employers and committed to championing an inclusive culture that provides a sense of belonging for all our employees. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, disability, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, belief, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need any adjustments to ensure our recruitment process is fully accessible to you, then please contact us on email@example.com