Job Title: - Hygiene Manager, Retail
Location: Cromer, NR27 9SW
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Hours: 36 Hours per Week - 5 days out of 7
Our client is a national Facilities Management Company and is actively recruiting for a Hygiene Manager in Cromer, NR27 9SW.
The role is 36 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7.
The Hygiene Manager will be looking after a team of cleaners in a fast paced and demanding retail environment.
* Responsibility for the effective management of cleaning services in store, controlling labour, chemical and equipment orders, and cleaning standards
* Perform a weekly audit with the client to monitor performance against company targets and action to be taken on any areas identified and agreed for improvement
* To recruit colleagues in accordance with Company procedures
* To lead, motivate and train staff
* To adhere to all company Health & Safety Rules and Regulations.
* Ensure all HR policies, procedures and guidance are followed, and all appropriate documentation is maintained in respect of all employees
Our client is looking for Managers who have a proven track record of managing and motivating people in a demanding environment with management of staff, payroll, and rotas experience. They also need to be prepared to be hands-on and clean with the team as and when required.
Candidates will have a proven background in Hygiene/ Cleaning Management ideally within a fast-paced retail environment or have been a Hygiene/Cleaning supervisor and looking for the next step into a management role.
Ideally candidates will drive and have their own vehicle, but our client is happy to consider candidates that do not drive but live very local to the above location and are able to get to the retail store for early starts.
An immediate start is available with interviews held locally.
To apply please submit CV in the strictest of confidence to Oliver Fox at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED