Workday Financial Manager - R2RInside IR35
My client multinational professional services network and on of the big four accounting companies. They are looking for a Workday Financial Manager to join their team on a 6 month initial contract. R2R experience is essential for this position. The role will be fully remote however you may need to attend site on an AdHoc basis for important meetings.
- Workday Record to Report (R2R) experience
- An understanding of the key business issues/drivers that result in clients pursuing Finance transformation programmes (e.g. cost reduction, insight led improvement etc.).
- Experience of multiple industry sectors (e.g. Media, Services, Retail, Banking, Insurance, Local and Central Government etc.).
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to land key decisions with senior leaders and key business stakeholders.
- Experience of multiple Workday Finance ERP implementation project life cycles, from presales, scoping and planning through to post go live support, as a Solution Architect.
- Detailed knowledge of Workday Finance enabled end-to-end business process across Finance and Procurement.
- A background in designing and delivering end-to-end business processes across multiple functional areas including Invoice to Cash (Receivables, Collection and Cash Management), Record to Report (General Ledger including Inter-company), Procure to Pay (Sourcing, Procurement, Payables and Payments), Acquire to Retire (Fixed Assets), Project to Result (Project Management and Project Accounting - Costing and Billing), within Workday Finance.
- Broad knowledge of other Workday product sets like HR and Payroll solutions
- An understanding of the functional, application and technical architectural elements of an Workday Finance programme.
- Experience of operating and implementing in a cloud environment and understanding the impacts of implementing and operating on the cloud versus on premise.
- Understanding of an Workday Finance delivery life cycle using Workday's methodology or equivalent delivery method.
- Experience of managing a team of 10+ colleagues, including client and third parties.
- Experience in planning and estimating Workday Finance programmes.
- An appreciation of the influence of user experience-based design e.g. Personas, user journeys and how this can be used to augment a solution.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age