QA AssistantPermanent position£25,000 - £28,000WhitchurchImmediate startGlobal manufacturing organisation
Are you an experienced within Quality Assurance? Do you have experience working in a fast paced engineering/manufacturing environment? If so, our client is a leading manufacturing business who specialise in delivering electro mechanical components for a variety of industries. I am looking for a QA Assistant to join a very successful business for an immediate startKey Responsibilities:You will assist with activities throughout various QA/QC departments.
Assist with Audits
- Assist with document control.
- Creation of new and amendments to documented management systems.
Experience / skills required
- This may include physical inspection, assist in fault finding, assist in processing non-conformance as well as array of QA activities
- Assist with QC issues. Fault finding and liaising with various suppliers and customers, internal and external, at various levels of management.
- Confident user of MS Office Suite
- PROQUIS (document, audit and issue management software)
- AllClear (flowchart software)
- Metrology Inspection equipment.
- Understanding of Maths to compliment fault and data analysis and reporting. Understanding of engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality management systems and techniques essential
- Fault investigation and reporting process, such as 8d.
- Auditing, Reporting - PPAP, Advantageous, Sharepoint, flows, apps
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 Environmental management systems Electro/Mechanical Engineering background.
- Understanding of inspection equipment/techniques.
- 39 hours per week, 8:00 to 16:45 Monday to Thursday, 8:00 to 15:45 Friday
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Non-contractual profit-related-payment (bonus)