Excellent Role AvailableCustomer Service Advisors Wanted Based in Brierley Hill £10.00 - £10.50phTemporary Ongoing Hours of work between 7am - 8pm 37.5 hours per weekRole Summary:
- Acting as the first point of contact to both internal and external customers
- Managing incoming telephone calls/queries to client SLA standards
- Managing outgoing telephone calls/queries where necessary
- Managing customer e-mails to both SLA and Quality standards.
- Logging incoming calls and emails into incident ticketing tool
- Provide initial assessment of all incidents/requests, attempt to resolve or refer to other support areas.
- Maintain high level of first time fix rate to achieve Service Desk Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of actions taken to support the incidents resolution
- Maintain clear communication lines in line with company guidelines
- Identify major incidents and escalate where required
- Monitor all outstanding tickets
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.