MTrec Technical are proudly representing our prestigious manufacturing client, based in Northumberland, with their plans for growth and expansion, by recruiting a Electronics Test Technician to join their team. If you are interested please apply! The Role
- Use of electronic test equipment (digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, data loggers).
- Experience of soldering and PCB assembly.
- Fault finding down to component level.
- Software testing and debugging.
- MS office, SAP or similar tools, general understanding of standards and methods.
- Experience of working in an electronics test lab, workshop, or department.
- Experience in product testing and documentation.
- Technical experience in mechanical and electronic functions.
- Understanding of repeatability and reliability testing.
- Understanding of quality requirements.
- Experience of using, specifying and testing electronic systems and devices.