About the role
As a Workspace Account Manager you will focus on helping our host partners be successful on our portal by helping to create and optimise their listings, keeping availability and pricing up to date, and providing advice and guidance.You will have direct contact with hosts throughout their journey, interacting through email, live chat, and phone. You will need to follow our process, think critically, interact with empathy, offer creative solutions and very quickly become a trusted partner to our hosts.You will operate at the heart of a fast-growing startup and will therefore have plenty of opportunities to learn and contribute beyond your core role.Responsibilities
- Day-to-day host support over the phone, email and live chat.
- Account management of office providers.
- Offer advice to office providers to optimise their listings on our portal
- Work closely with the broader supply, sales and customer support teams and get stuck in where required.
- Work with office providers to get their space listed on Hubble, and help keep their availability up to date.
- Regular feedback of insights to influence and improve our customer proposition for office searchers and office providers.
- Relevant experience in customer sales, support, client relations and/or community management.
- Excellent communication skills (email, phone, in-person) and a real passion to help people.
- Willing to get your hands dirty and work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- The ability to build rapport and long-lasting professional relationships.
- Ability to think critically about products and processes to understand where they can be improved.
- Technology savvy and willing to learn new tools.
- Conscientious, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership.
- Big plus if you have
- Experience of office sector.
- Experience working in startup environment
We pride ourselves as a high-quality employer, with a consistent 5* Glassdoor rating, a team NPS score of 80+ and won Best Places to Work, twice in a row, across 4 categories.We make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive.We live what we preach and we have always worked hybrid, with time spent in our HQ for culture and collaboration and the flexibility to work from anywhere on other days.Here are some of the other benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity options.
- Pension contributions.
- Private medical insurance.
- Regular social events (Climbing, gaming, book & music groups...).
- Quarterly away days
- On-demand access to a large network of central, local and global co-working spaces.
- Macbook and peripherals and WFH equipment.
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music.
- Kindle Unlimited + free technical books.
Our mission is to improve the working lives of 1m people by 2025 starting from within. We're a friendly and diverse team with a mix of different backgrounds, races and genders and we want to continue this as we grow!We're really proud of our values, which have been created collectively as an organisation to highlight what we believe are most important in fostering an excellent work environment and building a product that customers really love:1. Empower each other2. Go above and beyond3. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset4. Be different, together5. Move the needle