Account ManagerUp to £35,000 + OTE £18-24k London
We are partnered with a fantastic business in the financial services industry, who are fusing the latest technology with the friendly touch of the traditional banking experience to give international businesses the very best outcomes.
Hybrid working with a very flexible working structure and other benefits include private medical insurance and company holidays.
The Account Manager will:
- Focus entirely on account management and responsible for targeting a variety of sectors.
- Work closely with the new business team in the UK and EMEA regions.
- Act as a "boutique personal banker".
- Build and nurture relationships whilst demonstrating relevant market knowledge with existing clients to upsell and cross sell products.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous sales experience within the B2B and financial services market.
- Desire to grow and develop in an Account Management Role.
- An underlying passion or knowledge of FX or the financial services sector.
- Good organisational skills and time management, able to multi-task with a focus on results.
- Strong interpersonal, client relationship, influencing and communication skills.
- Salary of up to £35,000 + OTE £18-£24k.
- Hybrid working.
- Private medical insurance.
- Company holidays.
To apply for this Account Manager role please click 'apply'Equal Opportunities:
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.