The Strategy/Segment Transformation Manager role sits within the General Management Team (GMT) which sets the strategic direction of the business, ensuring there is alignment of our strategy, product, sales and marketing functions; bringing together the strategic thinking with best practice go-to-market capabilities.
We see this role as mission critical to the success of the business and the wider Research and Media Intelligence segments over the next 2+ years. You will support in setting the medium to long-term strategy of the segments while providing high quality timely analysis and informed recommendations on commercial and go-to-market strategy, as we look to optimise the combination of the Research and Media Intelligence segments under the Segment General Manager.Key areas of involvement:
If you have an experience in the areas above, along with the following, we would like to hear from you:
- Customers, market and competition
- Pricing, packaging and proposition development
- Investments and reporting
- Strong academic background with a degree from a high performing University preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in consulting or a highly commercial corporate environment
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint is mandatory
- Some exposure to pricing and pricing mechanics is preferred although not essential
- Familiarity with B2B information industry, software, or SaaS is preferred although not essential