We have an exciting new opportunity for a recent college leaver seeking to kick start their career in Injection Moulding/Engineering.What Will The Role Involve?
You will be involved with general operative duties such as; assembly, operating a press and sorting parts whilst in the process of training on becoming an injection moulding technician.
The training will involve working alongside senior members of the team with a wealth of experience behind them. Once the successful candidate has reached a level of confidence, external courses will be on offer to push abilities even further.
The more experienced you will become, the more responsibilities you will pick up with further opportunities for team leader roles, involvement with production planning and much more.
After completing probation the candidate must be trusted to become a key holder able to open and set up machines in the morning or close down the factory on an evening.What Do I Need To Be Considered?
What Is On Offer?
- Ideally A-Levels or BTEC qualified in; Engineering, Maths, Science, Physics or similar
- Eager and able to pick up new skills quickly
- Focused and passionate about developing a career
- Reliable and punctual to enable smooth transitioning between shifts
- Drive and ambition to progress within the company and loyalty and patience to get there
- Strong attention to detail
- Any mechanical skills will be desirable
- Either a recent college leaver or someone with a year or 2 experience in a manufacturing environment will be considered
- The role is based near Dudley/Merry Hill
- The role will require working rotating shifts of 6am-2pm - 2pm - 10pm shifts (37.5 hour week)
- You will be working in a team of 5 longstanding team members
- The holiday entitlement is 28 days
- An immediate start available
- This role will present a permanent opportunity for the right candidate
- None age related minimum wage will be on offer - £9.50/hour
- Plenty of training (both internal and external) and progression opportunities will be presented
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.