Changing the way people think about waste.
At Biffa, we love working with waste. Whether we're turning it into sustainable power, finding new ways to recycle it or simply keeping it off the streets, we believe every day is an opportunity to improve the lives of millions. It's a view that's shared by our 10,000+ people around the country, who trust us to provide them with a career that's always rewarding, often challenging, but never dull. And it's why we're the UK's No. 1 choice for business waste management.
Help us make a difference as Regional Account Manager across the West and East Midlands Region.A quick look at the role.
To manage and be responsible for the business relationship between a Biffa Region and the client, covering commercial results, growth/development, contract negotiations, meeting the relevant KPI's and SLA's, compliance, customer satisfaction and retention, the development of strategic account plans, innovative solutions and ensure consistent and high quality service.Why it's an opportunity not to be wasted.
1 Primary interface between the company and client, responsible for ensuring strategic account plans are implemented, service success, contract compliance, retention and pricing negotiations.2 Attend customer reviews and present detailed management information and advice on waste management programs.3 Build customer confidence by creating solid and stable multi-level relationships.4 Be the point of escalated for the Client to support the resolution of situations.5 Ensure customer debt is in line with contractual limits by addressing any/all invoice queries in a timely manner.6 Negotiate, influence and communicate at all levels within both internally and externally to deliver long term benefit to all parties.RequirementsHere's what we require:
BenefitsAnd here's why you'll love it at Biffa.
- The Regional Account Manager is responsible for driving growth.
- The position operates with a high level of autonomy, although working towards and in line with the long-term Regional business plan.
- It is essential for the post-holder to be commercially focused, in terms of analysing and forecasting the success of additional business proposals for the client. Understanding and applying commercial and financial principles, with regards to issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added value.
- This role is responsible for performance management of the contract in line with KPIs and metrics.
- This position requires the ability to build key internal relationships at all levels including Area Directors and the Commercial Senior Leadership Team, as well as across all Regions and divisions including a number of departments such as fleet, compliance, finance and HR.
- The post also requires the ability to build key relationships with external organisations at all levels.
Dedicated to diversity.
- Competitive salary
- Car or allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Ongoing career development, training and coaching - because if you don't grow, we don't grow.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Medical and dental scheme.
- Retail and leisure discounts.
- Holiday and travel discounts.
- Bike to work scheme
At Biffa we believe different ideas, perspective and backgrounds are key to developing a creative working environment that delivers real results. It's why you'll find us championing diversity and equality at every turn.