Job Description:Job Title: Operations Team LeadCorporate Title: Assistant Vice President Location: Bromley Role Description:
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is currently seeking a Client Billing Team Leader to join our rapidly expanding Treasury Services business. Within the Treasury Fulfilment division, this team is responsible for managing EMEA Client Billing across Bromley and Chester for the Bank's Europe, Middle East and Africa region (EMEA).
Client Billing process all pricing requests for Commercial, Corporate and FI clients and all Adhoc (manual) Billing requests, centralized, group billing and statements.
- Working on BAU billing requests, refunds, implementing and overseeing all aspects of operational management, strategic initiatives and performance of the team in accordance with the goals of the organisation
- Monitoring the team members' work assignments, ensuring that at all time targets and goals are met and ensuring that the BAU workflow is managed effectively within the team
- Resolving enquiries and supporting the team on more complex queries
- Managing the relationship with business partners and stakeholders involved in the billing process
- Identifying areas of poor or exceptional performance in the team and working with team manager to ensure these are dealt with appropriately
- Identifying trends within the team and making use of additional reporting to highlight concerns or areas of performance improvement
- Developing associates and building bench strengths across the group, to best position the team to meet growth
- Acting as an escalation and as interface point between different operational units to ensure timely and accurate response to client requests
- Ensuring compliance, company policies and audit controls are effectively followed by all the members of the team, ensuring the mitigation of risk for the client and for the bank
- Guiding and supporting your team members ensure they are aware of what is necessary to achieve targets and take action where necessary
- Driving Operational Excellence within the team
As Client Billing Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing a small team of 2 associates to ensure that we provide an excellent service to our clients, communicating effectively and in a timely manner, complying with internal policies, laws and regulations.Core Skills:
Bank of America:
- Experience of Treasury/Cash management operations, client onboarding with broad knowledge of the Banking Industry/Financial Services (previous Billing experience advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Recent experience of team leading and project management within the banking environment
- Good organizational and time management skills with strong focus on quality process management
- The candidate will need to show enthusiasm, commitment and a willingness to take on new roles and responsibilities and also be able to adapt to other client onboarding tasks when required.
- Evidence of working in a risk based environment.
- Fully conversant with the MS Office suite
- Evidence of delivering through others
Every day, across the globe, our employees bring a commitment to our purpose and to driving responsible growth by living our values: deliver together, act responsibly, realize the power of our people and trust the team. A key aspect of driving responsible growth is doing so in a sustainable manner, a critical pillar of which is being a great place to work for our teammates.
In line with these values, in EMEA we have 9 Employee Networks, a wide range of Sports & Social clubs, and other development and networking opportunities so that you can enjoy a range of experiences and connect with colleagues across the bank. We also offer exclusive discounts to some of the most iconic cultural experiences for you to enjoy in your spare time outside of work. Learn more about our benefits here.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements. As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.
- Location: Bromley
- Type: Full time