Job Title: Pensions Administrator
Location: Sheffield City Centre
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 (Depending on experience) + bonus scheme and benefits
Our client is a well-established business of Independent Financial Advisers, helping clients throughout the UK at every stage of retirement to maximise the value of their pension and achieve their ideal lifestyle.
They have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Pensions Administrator to join our successful team. Due to our unrivalled reputation for excellent customer satisfaction, the successful candidate will assist in the provision of administration services, which means you will need to be efficient, organised, be able to multi-task and prioritise accordingly. This role is imperative for the business, and you will be an integral part of their team.
* You will be responsible for supporting the Financial Advisors of the company in day-to-day administrative tasks, which will include direct contact with clients, 3rd parties and internal stakeholders.
* Process and monitor all new business applications for both Directors and Financial Advisors.
* Liaising with clients and product providers.
* Maintain a diary system for all cases submitted and provide regular updates on cases and their development.
* Ensure that all files are compliant with regards to AML (Anti-money Laundering) requirements. / GDPR
* Provide support to the Directors and Advisors with regards to:
* Client valuations.
* Key client reviews.
* Completion of all required documentation.
* Meeting preparations.
* General servicing inquiries including policy and contract alterations.
* Co-ordination of promotions and client mailers.
* Document scanning.
* Taking calls from both product providers and clients.
* Adhere to all relevant laws & regulations, and company Policies & Procedures.
* Achieve a good standard of ethical behaviour, i.e., always do the right thing
* Comply with all relevant professional standards.
* Comply with the FCA's requirements in relation to Conduct Risk & Treating Customers Fairly.
* Good communication skills both verbal and written.
* Analytical and numerical ability - able to analyse, evaluate and interpret data.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to prioritise workloads and deal with any urgent issues that arise.
Our client is ideally looking for someone with experience working within an Administrative role within a Financial Advisory firm, or within the pensions industry.
Understanding of investment pensions, life assurance, permanent health insurance and personal tax would be highly advantagous
It would also be advantageous if you have started any studies related to Financial Advice or Financial Planning.
What's in it for you?
£20,000 - £23,000 per year + bonus / benefits
Office hours - 37.5 hours per week
21 holiday days entitlement plus bank holiday.
Attractive 8% non-contributary pension
Opportunities for career progression, and support / guidance to undertake industry-based qualifications
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance