Family Office looks to entice a Finance and Compliance Manager for its growing fund . The successful candidate will work in a small and nimble team essentially responsible for overseeing its non-investment activities with a particular focus on finance, tax and compliance.
Key duties will involve but not limited to;
- Manging all finance, both management and fund accounting.
- Tax, cash management and reporting.
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts to ensure cash balances and portfolio positions are aligned with the in-house portfolio management system.
- Monthly NAV calculation and correctly reporting to investors.
- Liaise with compliance advisors to ensure that FCA reporting is completed and submitted on a timely basis.
- Update and distribute compliance policies and ensure excellent governance and documentation.
- Compiling KYC and AML packages and completing subscription documentation for Investors.
- Managing all external relationships non-investment, particularly related to finance and compliance.
The right candidate for this role will be excited by the opportunity of working in a smaller and engaging environment that a family office typically brings. An entrepreneurial culture whilst also "getting into the weeds" and working independently will be where this candidate thrives.