A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a great charity for a Finance Executive based on the London-Essex border. Please note, the organisation is happy to consider Part-Time candidates (3-4 days p/w) as well as Full-Time candidates for this role. The salary on show is the FTE.
Hybrid working is in place with this organisation, so there is flexibility.
As Finance Executive, you will:
- Be responsible for the timely importing of income transactions from Fundraising Income Data and other sources into Sage as part of monthly reporting
- Be responsible for maintaining fixed assets financial records, ensuring that the processing of monthly journals and reconciliations are carried out on a timely basis
- Complete monthly journal entries to trial balance stage and timely reconciliation of other balance sheet accounts, including prepayments, accrued income, accrued expenditure, and deferred income
- Support the Finance Manager as and when required
The successful applicant will:
- Have significant demonstrable experience within finance and in a similar role within the charity sector
- Be a part qualified accountant with a recognised professional body e.g., ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA
- Have excellent working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounting or equivalent Finance software
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.