Account Manager Vacancy
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, with hours of 8:45am - 5:15pm. Requirements The Role
The role entails handling the branding of merchandise on behalf of both UK and International organisations, including: schools, SMEs, charities, industrial and blue chip companies. Candidates must have an eye for detail, strong work ethic and commitment. Responsibilities
- Building relationships with existing and new clients nationwide and internationally.
- Offering creative consultancy on a wide range of products and branding techniques.
- Inspiring clients in their choice of the latest and best merchandise for their requirements. Including
- advising on the design, lead time, budget and user suitability.
What You Get:
- Excellent thoroughness, accuracy and eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great team ethic and customer service expertise.
We offer the opportunity to join a welcoming team of friendly, committed professionals who drive each other to achieve more. We offer a special working environment where skills and friendships can grow, in the heart of Leicester's Cultural Quarter.
How to Apply:
- Annual salary: basic £22k + Bonus Scheme (see following page).
- 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays (increased holiday with service). • Away days, charity partnerships, regular social events.
- Support towards career progression and personal development
If this sounds like your cup of tea email firstname.lastname@example.org
, with a covering letter, and hopefully we can work together!
-- Some more of our thoughts... We are looking for people who give a sh*t.
No matter what the task is we want people who do their best. That's our philosophy and it's doing us proud. Knowledge is king
Knowledge makes our service valuable. We understand this and we want people with a thirst for it. It's not about doing lots poorly, it's about doing less brilliantly. Good things come to those who commit
Over the last 15 years we've become one of the most respected companies in our industry. We've won awards and grown year on year. However we realise how much more there is to achieve, we are only at the beginning of a great journey and we want an Account Manager to be part of it. Like solving problems?
Account Managers solve problems... how can we achieve what our customer wants? How can we surpass our client's expectations? How can we give them the maximum bang for their buck? Like making money?
There is no shame in making money, this is usually the result of doing something well. Something we like to do. Your basic wage will start at £22,000 PA, with a target based additional monthly bonus of £1,000+ to be achieved from 6-12 months. In simple terms we would expect you to be earning an annual wage of £32,000 - £38,000 within a year. It's not capped at this so ask us and we will be happy to explain. One more thing, every Account Manager who works here achieves this target at the very least, we are not in the game of making unattainable goals. We value:
Integrity / Creativity / Positivity / Ambition
If these words reflect your character, get in touch and hopefully we can work together!