R13 are currently partnering a leading digital tech company based on the outskirts of Norwich to recruit for an Account Manager.
Supporting dedicated B2B accounts and being the first point of contact for all service-related queries, your core duties will be to develop and maintain strong customer relationships with your account base whilst delivering a strong service.
This is a fantastic chance for an individual passionate about delivering outstanding levels of customer service, to join a supportive and ambitious team where you will be able to develop your skills and work on exciting projects.Duties to include:
You will have/be:
- Delivering world class customer service to all contacts within your account base and delivering on revenue targets, these clients will be based in The Netherlands.
- Providing specialist product knowledge to your customer base, including systems training.
- Responding to queries within agrees SLA's, ensuring the best outcome is achieved.
- Ownership of queries, following up with colleagues to provide solutions and answers.
- Proactively engaging with clients to generate forecasts, producing reports to management.
- Identifying account activity to ensure appropriate revenue/growth is achieved.
- Preparing renewal documentation for annual services and charges.
- Maintaining records of all client communications.
- Producing and sending a range of informative reports for customers using Excel.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Experience of working in a customer service/ account management-related role in a commercial environment.
- Strong relationship building skills and confidence communicating verbally and in writing.
- Ability to understand the customer's needs and deliver based on those needs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritising duties to deliver against targets and deadlines.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude with capability to work on your own initiative.
- Capability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment.
- Interest in developing knowledge of the eCommerce industry.
Based at the company head offices on the outskirts of Norwich, this is a full-time permanent opportunity, working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm. Offered salary of £25,000 plus on target earnings. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including 23 days annual leave + bank holidays and increasing incrementally with number of years' service, free onsite car parking, contributory pension scheme, death in service, company laptop & option for hybrid working. There are great potential future development opportunities for the successful individual!How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jessica Harber - Senior Resource Consultant at rthirteen recruitment.About rthirteen:
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate