6 month initial interim contract for a Financial Controller
in Buckinghamshire. The company are a £60m turnover construction business.
The role of Financial Controller is to undertake and oversee all aspects of daty to-day financial management including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial report, budget and forecasts and development of internal control policies and procedures accurately and in a timely manner to the CFO.
On offer is a competitive rate (£400 - 500 pd)
depending on experience and flexible / hybrid working.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control
- Cash flow management
- Oversee and management of the finance team
- 5+ years accounting and finance experience Construction company experience
- CIMA or ACCA qualified desirable
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience of creating financial statements
- Problem solving & leadership