- A great employer that has fabulous employee retention and a great work environment
- A newly created and varied role that has the potential to progress in the future if desired
Our client is a c. £60 million TO manufacturing business. It is a business that is experiencing rapid growth through winning new business and diversifying the products it provides. This role will be based from the site in Grantham. The business has a proven track record in retaining and progressing its employees, which highlights it is a great employer. Description
You will be reporting into the qualified Group Management Accountant, who has progressed through the business from Finance Apprentice. Your varied duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of the monthly accounts pack for two businesses in the Group
- Reconciling the Group bank accounts are reconciled each month.
- Monthly reconciliations for all Group accrual and price reserve accounts
- Reconciling intercompany accounts
- Preparation, submission and payment of the quarterly Group VAT return
- Lead monthly reviews of open projects, accruals and price reserves across the Group.
- Reconciliation and submission of quarterly transport recharge
- Support with the annual statutory accounts and assist with the annual statutory audit.
- Ad-hoc projects
- Support with making improvements to procedures and operating systems
- To apply for this position, you must have experience that is relevant to the role.
- Our client is keen to consider candidates who are studying CIMA, ACCA or AAT and candidates who are qualified by experience.
- Our client is keen to consider candidates who have worked in industry or practice.
Our client is offering:
- A salary between £30,000 and £40,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Study support for CIMA, ACCA or AAT if desired
- Annual bonus up to 10% of annual salary
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hours of 8:00-16:30 Monday to Thursday, and 8:00-13:00 on Fridays, but your hours can be altered if desired
- Opportunities to progress in the future if desired