Treasury Analyst - 38062Pay Rate: up to £27.34/hr Ltd - inside IR35 (PAYE option available)Division: FinanceContract Position based at: WhitleyPosition Description:
Treasury SC Analyst required to support management and governance of the company's Treasury`s Systems landscape and Controls Framework. It involves shaping the systems strategy and includes supporting critical actives of systems support and maintenance.
Overall, this role is expected to play an important part in moving forward the Treasury systems strategy, adherence to control requirements and improving efficiencies across the board, working closely with other functional areas.Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of Systems Administration, including access management and static data
- Experience of working with Operational and SoX Controls
- Strong Excel and analytical skills, able to analyse data accurately
- Understanding of system interfaces
- Experience of working with both internal and external audit teams
- Experience of process mapping and controls reviews
- Experience of improving processes and implementing controls
- Knowledge of Treasury and banking systems, ideally including Quantum and Reval
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred
- ACT or working towards ACT
** THIS POSITION IS DEEMED TO BE INSIDE IR35 **
This role is initially for 6 months, but is likely to be extended and could lead to a permanent role for the right candidate
To apply, please email your CV to .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.