Team Educate are looking for Teachers and Tutors to work on a 1:1 basis with pupils in Axbridge.
You would be responsible for working on a 1:1 basis with a young person in Secondary School who has been identified as requiring additional support to help achieve their desired level. You would be required to have good subject knowledge in the core areas English and Maths and be confident in delivering lessons and task for these subjects.
You may be asked to work virtually, delivering the lessons via Skype, TEAMs or Zoom but you may also be asked to delver lessons in schools, alternative provisions, care homes, public area such as libraries or at their homes.
We are also looking for qualified teachers throughout Devon, Cornwall, North Somerset, Somerset and Bristol. Lessons will normally be 1-2 hours long and we may be able to offer a full day of lessons working with 2-3 different pupils or part time hours to fit around other commitments. The sessions can be during school hours, in the evenings and on weekends (depending on tutor availability)
About the role:
* Part time work Monday - Friday (Could also be full time)
* Pay rate £25 - £30 per hour
* You will be delivering core subject lessons to bridge the gap in their learning and support the pupils emotional needs
* Most of the pupils will have SEND needs so we require tutors with experience of working with young people with a range of different needs and abilities
If you require any further information about this role, please do get in touch and give us a call.
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have the following:
* School / Tutor experience
* Good subject knowledge in Maths and English
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide references that can be contacted
To apply, please send me your CV today
Team Educate is a forward thinking agency with the schools and candidates best interest at heart. We pay the best in the market and really look after our staff. We have lots of positions coming to us on a weekly basis and we are confident we can find the perfect role for you! If you want to join a local agency, with the best service available, we urge you to get in touch. Come and join us so together, we can become an outstanding Team of Educators!