Location: Hybrid - London or Milton Keynes
• Information security background (at least 5 years)
• Experience in running data/ security compliance processes (eg, ISO27001, NIST CSF, etc)
• Experience of implementing HMG Security guidance (CESG/ NCSC) in systems
• Experience of risk management methodologies (IS1/2, NIST, ISO etc)
• Experience of large cloud adoption projects/ programmes
• Experience of working in Central Government departments
• Experience of a large Government IT transformation
• Excellent communication skills to explain complex information and concepts with a range of stakeholders.
• Experience of oracle products both on premise and cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
• Previous use of Secure Enterprise Framework (SEF) or similar framework.
• Operational Security experience.
• CISSP, CISM, CEH, CCP or similar security qualification
Security Clearance: DV CLEARANCE AND SOLE UK NATIONALITY IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE. PLEASE CONFIRM WHERE CLEARANCE IS HELD AND IF CANDIDATE HOLDS ANY OTHER NATIONALITIES ON THE COVERSHEET. CANDIDATES WITH INCOMPLETE COVERSHEETS WILL BE REJECTED