Security Risk and Compliance specialist with experience in central Government departments.
* Information security background (at least 5 years)
* Experience in running data/ security compliance processes (eg, ISO27001, NIST CSF, etc)
* Experience of implementing HMG Security guidance (CESG/ NCSC) in systems
* Experience of risk management methodologies (IS1/2, NIST, ISO etc)
* Experience of large cloud adoption projects/ programmes
* Experience of working in Central Government departments
* Experience of a large Government IT transformation
* Excellent communication skills to explain complex information and concepts with a range of stakeholders.
* Experience of oracle products both on premise and cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
* Previous use of Secure Enterprise Framework (SEF) or similar framework.
* Operational Security experience.
* CISSP, CISM, CEH, CCP or similar security qualification
SC CLEARANCE ESSENTIAL