CMA Recruitment Group are partnering with a growing technology organisation to recruit a Financial Controller on an interim basis.Key responsibilities
- Preparation, review and submission of monthly management accounts and variance analysis;
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets;
- Preparation and supervision of monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Liaise and support external auditors;
- Liaise and support external accountant in the preparation of statutory accounts Management of cash flow ensuring the company has sufficient funds in meeting.
- You will be available immediately or on short notice;
- Qualified management accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with a strong technical skill set around management reporting and delivery;
- SAP experience is desirable;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills.
- Hybrid working;
- Early finish on a Friday;
- Car parking.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.